All about Cloudsim Thesis Project
First, we need to know what Cloudsim is and how does it work. First of all, it is invented and developed as Cloudbus. CloudSim is
Cloudsim offers support for both system and behavior of the application, which is performing in the cloud network. One of the biggest benefits of using Cloudsim to write a thesis is, it offers vast knowledge with a deep understanding of every part. It allows the user to make an application using updated research.
Techsparks offer students to compose a proposal on Cloudsim. We are empowering the generation of students, that they are making the postulation on various and refreshed points, instead of putting endeavors to compose the proposition utilizing similar research on subjects. We help Students to write a good thesis under better guidance and with the help of professionals. For students who are looking for Cloudsim project, we are offering them a demo class and after that, they can select or refuse the proposal from us. If one needs to discuss personally their project, then one can Contact us on given number. We ensure every scholar that they will get some good thesis idea and thesis work from Techsparks.
Below is the image for CloudSim core simulation engine
Why use Cloudsim for the Thesis:-
- It supports simulation and modeling of cloud data centers on a big scale.
- It offers on-demand and measurable infrastructure platform for software services.
- Easy to use and flexible.
- It is an open source web application which allows us to configure the machine design to run many of the open source tools.
- Minimum graphical user interface.
- Being a wide area, one can explore more and more things.
Windows XP (32 bit), Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 8, 10 (32/64 bit)
Linux (Ubuntu Linux, Lucid Lynx)
Mac OS X 10.5.8/later (x86 only)
Latest Research Area:-
- Efficient DDOS Attack Detection and Prevention Framework Using Two-Level Classification in Cloud Environment
- Shortest residual Job First (SRJF) Job development Algorithm for Cloud Computing.
- Addressing Node Failures Using Node Management & Cluster Management Techniques in Cloud Computing
- Task Performance Analysis in Virtual Cloud Environment
- Comparison of a New Approach of Balancing the Load in Cloud Environment with the Existing Techniques
- Energy aware of cloud computing development using cloud simulators.
- Efficient Resource Utilization in Virtual Cloud Computing Environment.
- Resolving The Placement Problem in a Load-balanced Environment Using a Heuristic Approach.
- Online resource allocation optimization and workload balancing scheduling on IAAS cloud system.
- Execution Analysis of Load Balancing Algorithms in Cloud Computing Environment.
TOOLS AND PLUGINS USED:
- Cloud Analyst
- Green Cloud
- Network CloudSim
- CloudMIG Xpress
- Virtual Cloud
- Cloud Reports
- Cloud Auction
- Dynamic CloudSim
- Real CloudSim
- Workflow Sim
RESEARCH SCOPE AND AREAS FOR CLOUDSIM BASED PROJECTS:
Research Scope in CloudSim:
- Resource optimization scheduling
- Creation and execution of Cloudlets
- Load balancing
- Secure management of virtualized resources and securing mobile cloud
- Key management and cloud access control
- Data segregation and software security
- Security in Data-center for data management
- Privacy-aware protocol design
- Data centers
- Resource provisioning
Major Research Areas:
- Security and integrity
- Virtualization in Cloud
- Privacy provisioning in multi-tenancy cloud
- Data segregation and recovery issue
- Securing cloud architecture
- Task scheduling
- Cost and storage factors
- Energy optimization
- Cloud cryptography and verifiable computation
- Trusted computing technology and secure computation outsourcing
- Work with failure detection and prediction